Join Our Besomebody Team.
Besomebody is looking for talented professionals in video production.
About Besomebody, Inc.
Besomebody, Inc. is a Cincinnati-based business innovation firm that provides recruiting, training, job placement and additional services to Fortune 500 companies. The company’s Besomebody Paths training program provides selected candidates hands-on skills training resulting in guaranteed jobs with partner employers. Besomebody’s Partner Services division provides partner employers a full suite of services, including business strategy, culture mapping, design, and content and software development. Besomebody was founded by former Procter & Gamble and GoPro executive, Kash Shaikh in 2014.
This position is part of Besomebody’s Videography department. The Videography team plays a vital role in the creation of great content for our clients and the Besomebody brand. Our core areas of focus include:
- Social and Digital Content
- Web Design, Development and Analysis
- Video Production
- Event Planning & Management
- Brand Marketing
As the Director of Videography, your job will entail producing video content for our organization that aligns with the brand, mission, and goals of our company and/or our clients. As the visual storyteller for our company, you’ll be responsible for pre-production planning, storyboarding, directing, and post-production completion of all video projects. At Besomebody, we create great content that makes people feel something.
You will work closely with the CEO to execute projects from concept through completion.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, and set deadlines for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Transporting, setting up, and operating various production equipment including cameras,
audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video
recorders, and other production equipment
- Shooting, including documentation, b-roll, and interviews
- Assisting in the social-sharing of the video content
- Supporting the leadership team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects, creating graphics and presenting to management
- Assist leadership team in the video creative process
- Assisting in maintaining the video hosting platform and understanding best practices
- Assisting in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Proficient with Video Editing Software (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro)
- Proficient at Content Management and Cloud-based Organization
- Proficient at storyboarding, scripting, and concepting
- Understand basic and advanced composition techniques
- Understand the fundamentals of branding
- Experience with Adobe After Effects or Motion are preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are a plus
- Very detail oriented and able to identify quality issues in audio and video
Our Company Values
Besomebody, Inc., offers 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for all full-time employees, as well as additional benefits including merit-based bonuses, collaborative workspaces, and holiday leave/PTO.
Besomebody, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time