Full Stack Developer
Join Our Besomebody Team.
Besomebody is looking for talented professionals in development.
About Besomebody, Inc.
Besomebody, Inc. is a Cincinnati-based business innovation firm that provides recruiting, training, job placement and additional services to Fortune 500 companies. The company’s Besomebody Paths training program provides selected candidates hands-on skills training resulting in guaranteed jobs with partner employers. Besomebody’s Partner Services division provides partner employers a full suite of services, including business strategy, culture mapping, design, and content and software development. Besomebody was founded by former Procter & Gamble and GoPro executive, Kash Shaikh in 2014.
This position is part of Besomebody’s AI Lab based in Montreal, QC, Canada. The Technology team plays a vital role in the creation of groundbreaking web and mobile applications for our clients and the Besomebody brand. Our core areas of focus include:
- Data & Analytics
- AI & Machine Learning
As the Manager of Technical Operations, your job will entail designing and developing applications for our organization that aligns with the brand, mission, and goals of our company and/or our clients. We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. At Besomebody, we create great user experiences that make people feel something.
You will work closely with the CEO and Senior Director of Technology to execute projects from concept through completion for our Besomebody Paths platform and Nutrition AR applications.
- Design & Document overall architecture of web and mobile applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding of AWS & GCP environments.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile methodologies.
- Bonus points for an understanding of Machine Learning and AR/VR development tools and eagerness to learn new technologies.
Our Company Values:
Besomebody, Inc., offers 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for all full-time employees, as well as additional benefits including merit-based bonuses, collaborative workspaces, and holiday leave/PTO.
Besomebody, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time