Social Media Manager
Join Our Besomebody Team.
Besomebody is looking for talented professionals in social media.
About Besomebody, Inc.
Besomebody, Inc. is a Cincinnati-based business innovation firm that provides recruiting, training, job placement and additional services to Fortune 500 companies. The company’s Besomebody Paths training program provides selected candidates hands-on skills training resulting in guaranteed jobs with partner employers. Besomebody’s Partner Services division provides partner employers a full suite of services, including business strategy, culture mapping, design, and content and software development. Besomebody was founded by former Procter & Gamble and GoPro executive, Kash Shaikh in 2014.
This position is part of Besomebody’s Brand Experience department. The Brand Experience team plays a vital role in the creation of great content for our clients and the Besomebody brand. Our core areas of focus include:
- Social and Digital Content
- Web Design, Development and Analysis
- Video Production
- Event Planning & Management
- Brand Marketing
As the Social Media Manager, you will become a lead architect of Besomebody’s voice, messaging, and content to the world. Your job will entail managing and creating the social content that aligns with our brand, our mission, and our business objectives. Your work will span across our three core departments, including Besomebody Brand, RTJ (Recruiting, Training, and Job Placement), and Partner Services. As the social broadcaster for our company, you’ll be responsible for publishing approved content, managing/scheduling posts, responding to followers, and creating a larger fanbase, as well as being up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. At Besomebody, we create great content that makes people feel something and your role will help tell our story to the world.
You will work closely with the CEO and Senior Director of Brand Experience to execute an approved content calendar on our social media networks.
- Work closely with the CEO and marketing/brand experience team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve marketing goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content according to our approved schedules (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Research current benchmarks, trends, and KPI’s for best-in-class social media campaigns and programs
- Report and analyze business impact of social content and publishing, including ROI.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience within the Social media and/or Content space.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to create and publish quick, creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Our Company Values
Besomebody, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time