Join Our Besomebody Team.
Besomebody is looking for talented professionals in video production.
Do you have a serious passion for creating, crafting, and editing video? Is story-telling your gift to the world? Are you looking for a full-time position that allows you the opportunity to create multiple videos every month while pushing your creative limits? If so, then Besomebody, Inc. might be a great choice for you.
As the videographer, your job will entail producing video content for our organization that aligns with the brand, mission, and goals of our company. As the visual storyteller for our company,
you’ll be responsible for storyboarding, shooting footage and editing, managing creative assets, and maintaining all video equipment.
You will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. These duties may include the transport, setup, and operation of equipment; and assisting with
staging, set preparation, and dressing.
You will work closely with the CEO and Senior Director of Brand Experience to execute projects from concept through completion.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Determining what camera equipment is necessary and obtain equipment if needed
- Transporting, setting up, and operating various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Collecting b-roll footage, as well as interviewing appropriate staff and/or clients, and other key areas of coverage that will be needed for each project
- Assisting in the social-sharing of the video content
- Most commonly, you will be responsible for single-camera shoots
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects, creating graphics and presenting to management
- Helping to sustain and guide video creative process
- Assisting in maintaining the video hosting platform and understanding best practices
- Assisting in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Staying up-to-date with all new technological advances (VR, AR, etc.)
- Proficient with Video Editing Software (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro)
- Experience with Adobe After Effects or Motion are preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are a plus
- Proficient at storyboarding, scripting, and concepting
- Understand basic and advanced composition techniques
- Understand the fundamentals of branding
- Very detail oriented and able to identify quality issues in audio and video
- Attention to detail, quick thinking, and a demonstrated proficiency in shooting video
- Proven experience in working with a team, with a mindset and goal in developing the best video content
- Ability to learn new skills and determine on-going learning opportunities for film techniques
- An open mind about video production, with the ability to make our company’s video strategy a reality
- Owns the production process and does what it takes to make great content
- Self-starting and treats the brand as your own
- Deals well with criticism and able to collect feedback easily
- Great communication skills and able to interview and make people comfortable
- Energetic and able to excite people to be on camera
- Looks at the content from the eye of the viewer to create the best experience
- A lifelong learner and able to identify new learning opportunities
Bonus Points if:
- You have contagious enthusiasm that makes others around you light up when you enter the room
- You are obsessed with improving your personal skills, learning every day, and embracing new technology (like AR, VR, etc.) as it develops
- You love feedback and are a major team player
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and therefore treat the position as if it was your own company
- You’re awesome. And because you’re awesome, we absolutely want you to be a part of the team at Besomebody, Inc.
Besomebody, Inc., is a Cincinnati-based Training, Job Placement, and Business Services Agency. One of the nation’s leaders in last-mile training, job placement, and employer-related services, Besomebody works with large companies in fast-growing industries that require vibrant pipelines of skilled workers, from nutritionists and dental assistants to mechanics, marketers, and salespeople. The program, called Besomebody Paths, enables cost savings and cultural fit for partner employers while offering targeted training and job placement for interested candidates.
In addition to the job training and placement work, Besomebody offers a full suite of partner services to employers who dedicate jobs to their Paths program, including employer brand and marketing services, creative and content creation, web design and software development, and employee, stakeholder, and community-focused event management.
Besomebody, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.