Financial Services Representative.
Create your own business by focusing on the world's primary asset: people.
Co-created by Mass Mutual.
4 weeks, 16 Experiences
Besomebody Benefits Rating (BBR): A
The role of a Financial Services Representative (FSR) is to help people accomplish their most important financial goals more efficiently. Once a strategy has been agreed upon, your role will be to consult with clients and implement the necessary products and services. This career is not based on one-size fits all solutions but rather on a consultative approach to understanding and building relationships with clients. Unlike other careers you are not limited in income potential, marketplace, personal and financial growth, time spent and hours kept. A career as a Financial Service Representative offers an unbeatable potential combination of personal and professional rewards that is increasingly hard to find in a traditional business environment. As a Financial Services Representative, you’ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products. You’ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
Essential Job Functions
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients.
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses.
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus.
- Market development/networking abilities.
- Presentation and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or Besomebody Path certification.
Potential Career Path from this position